|The Restless Companion Star|
|Scenario||Sword of the Guardian|
|Preceded by||The Return of Arionell|
|Followed by||Maintaining Battle Lines|
Freed, who is at the official residence of Port lux, is looking for me. Has he separated from Patren and Silverwood? Why is he alone? Go inside and meet him.
- Experience: 10,000 EXP
- Amount: 56,000
Dialogue with Freed
- "Ah... What happened? Silverwood said he would ocme here first and wait... Why hasn't he come with Patren? The rest of the group is not here and Yuan says that one of them is the king and the other a knight.. I suddenly puzzled and don't know what to think.. To be sure, it's been quite a while since I separated from silverwood and patren. Why haven't they come yet.. "
- [What about rin]
- "Rin? she hasn't returned yet. What? You met her? i see...
Did silverwood fool me? Or have they met with extenuating circumstancees. Surely, rin wasn't right about him, was she? I thought that she was overly suspicious"
- [Does arionell know of this?]
- "Arionell seemed quite shocked when hearing of this i told her of everything..
she is alone in the next room she seems quite worried that the others may be frightened as they had always been my side before our separation... what if Silverwood really did this on purpose? phew what can be done."
- [Go to Arionell]]
Dialogue with Arionell
- "The others have spread out to make inquiries here and there. How can we expect to find the by doing so in such a vast place as this? I feel as if I am going mad. What is even more worrisome is that Patren is with the unfamiliar person, separated from Freed and Rin with whom he has always been together...."
- [I am curious as to why silverwood is]
- "As the situation has become thus, something is becoming clear... Patren. That child entered this world with a heavy burden... The two-faced King can become a creator or a destroyer... Silverwood likely knew this and took that child away, no? If so, why...! What does he intend to do with that child...?" It is again my fault that things have come to this.. I shalll assume the responsibility and find him. I don't know why I continue to feel such unease... I truly hope it is unfounded... I hope that it is just a case of us being overly concerned when there is no cause for it..."
- [Patren and Silverwood must be found.]