|Scenario||Sword of the Guardian|
|Preceded by||The Sacrifice of the Heathens|
|Followed by||The Undead Clan|
Yuan, who is at the official residence of Port Lux, is looking for me. Go inside and meet her.
Bloody Ice is reported to have been attacked by the heretics. Let's go take care of them.
- Experience: 95,536 EXP
- Amount: 55,000
Dialogue with Yuan
- "I told you that some heathens escaped via the port last time, did I not?
- Though it is not known if it is them or those who remained on the continent, it's said that Bloody Ice has been besieged by a heathen raid.
- Their actions are becoming increasingly direct. now, they are not even making any attempt to hide their identity. This is very unsettling."9
- [The matter seems very serious...]
- "Is this because it has become a certain time that they were waiting for...? A time related to the Lord of Destruction for whom they have been searching so...
- Something may be happening related to the 'two-faced King' for whom we have been searching. I am feeling a heightened sense of urgency...
- Even my master said that if they are of Prometeus, then the close observaction of the King has already begun..."
- [Should I go to Bloody Ice?]
- "Yes, since we can ruffle their once hushed feathers...
- Go and help with the elimination of the heathen party.
- The continent has been so quiet for a while... It seems that after one matter is resolved, another emerges.
- By the way, Arionell has yet to return. She seems to be good at causing concern."
- [Go to Bloody Ice and kill the heathens.]
- "You have successfully eliminated the heretics despite their strong resistance. Let's go back to the officer of this colony."
Dialogue with Henkoff
- "Phew... Thanks to you, one large concern has been addressed. Thank you.
- Appearing so suddenly, those with the strange tattoos on their faces attacked the villagers without discrimination.
- It appears they are those heathens that have raised such a ruckus before... Now, it seems they have fallen silent.
- I worry that there may be a repetition of such happenings. The watch of the regular army must be strengthened.
- [Quest Complete]